I am thankful that His grace abounds in deepest waters…
I am thankful that He has always been faithful, and won’t stop now.
I am thankful that His Spirit will lead me where my trust is without borders, let me walk upon the waters wherever He would call me, take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and strengthen my faith in the presence of my Saviour.
I am thankful that the truest truth about me, no matter what else, is that I am His and He is mine…
I am so thankful, Jesus.
48. Friends who teach me what love and support and real relationship is. Even if they’re far away now, they once were near and changed my life forever.
49. My husband. The way he delights me with his love. The silly fun we have together, the inside jokes, and the way we make one another laugh.
51. Soul-moving music
52. The beauty of old Downtown St. Cloud even on the gloomy days
53. A sweet, sweet, thankful client, who helps me believe in my work when I struggle to just by her grateful reaction
54. The hope of Spring coming after Winter
55. God’s grace providing things to be thankful for every day…
“So what if sorrow shakes my faith
What if heartache still remains
I’ll trust You
My God, I’ll trust You…
…When my hope is gone
When the fear is strong
When the pain is real
When it’s hard to heal
When my faith is shaken
And my heart is broken
And my joy is stolen
God, I know that You lift me up…”
Thank You, Lord, that even then Your love holds me.
37. A cosy house to come home to after the rain.
38. Kicking off wet shoes and letting feet sink into thick carpet.
39. The sweet melting of chocolate on the tongue.
40. Worshipping Christ in song with abandon alongside other believers.
41. Babies’ curls.
42. Warm embraces with little ones who melt into you.
43. Watching my daughters playing.
44. Moments of calm.
45. A clear head after a day of headache.
46. Hot tea in a thick white mug.
Amazing Love, Oh what sacrifice! The Son of God given for me! My debt he pays, and my death he dies. That I might live!
I’m thankful for Your patience with me, Lord.
I’m thankful that you never give up, that you keep on reassuring me of Your truth, reminding me of Your lessons, even if we go over the same ones again and again and again.
Thank you, Lord, for being a loving Daddy.